And so, in awareness of that, let's cover a few helpful things that are in your cabinet (or should be):
- elderberry syrup
- GREAT for virus symptoms. Seriously. Even helps with the aches.
- has an oil that helps keep your blood sugar from spiking; also is warming
- anti-inflammatory; also is warming
- good for nerve-based pain (but be careful—overdose results in some side effects you probably don't want)
- anti-fungal—and a strong one!
- good to raise tolerance for allergens
Just a quick guide—which I will likely convert to an infographic at some point—but hopefully you'll find it useful for hte time being. ^_^
*All links marked with an asterisk are affiliate links. I only become an affiliate for vendors or products that I recommend from personal experience. What happens is I find myself recommending to people, then realize there's an affiliate program, so I figure I might as well join up.
Do you have a story of unexpected herb effect? An opinion on my experiences or recipe? A question on herbs as medicine? Something you want to hear about making? Ask! I'm not the only person I know who does this kitchen remedy stuff, so if I don't know or make that item, someone else I knows probably does.